Price: $295.99 (lowest price guarantee)
Free Shipping included!
Please note: If you are using a coupon, after you login or enter your payment details in Google Checkout, the coupon field is available on second screen under ‘additional options’.
- 3 gallon (11 L) weekly capacity: ideal for a typical family of 3-4
- Easy-clean hard shell resin exterior
- Quieter: 49 decibels average »
- Automatic mixing
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Fully assembled, ready to use
- No trash odors, just a mild earthy aroma
- Hot composting process even accepts meat, fish, dairy (no worms or fermentation)
- Two chamber design: add food any time to the upper chamber, remove 2 gallons (8L) compost from the lower chamber every 2 weeks (depends on actual use)
- Low energy use: about $0.50 / month
- Made from TEMPERENE™ – a durable, recyclable, energy efficient material
- 100% stainless steel internal components
- Size: 20″ x 12″ x 20″H (50x30x50cm)
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty / lifetime filter
The third-generation ECO Series is the latest in a long line of NatureMills dating back to 2004, with over 50 improvements from the last model. We’ve spent years listening to customers and dealers, perfecting our technology, and testing under the most demanding conditions.
Patented air filter technology
A hot carbon filter and triple sealed lid and door ensure that odors don’t escape. And as an added bonus, all models now carry a lifetime warranty on the air filter. You’ll never need to replace it!
With so many people now composting indoors, sound is a priority. Our engineers developed new technologies to reduce sound below other household sources: refrigerators, dishwashers, fish tanks, in-laws.
Innovative TEMPERENE™ technology
All ECO Series composters are made from TEMPERENE™, a durable, fully recyclable, energy efficient material. Since composting is a hot process, locking in all available heat is critical for speed of composting as well as energy efficiency.
By pushing the electrical and mechanical components further into the outer walls, we freed up valuable space inside for more compost in the same size machine. There is no wasted space anywhere! Weekly processing capacity varies by model.
New instructions with full color photos guide you through the process. Just three modes of operation (high, medium, and low) and a button to transfer. Any easier and it wouldn’t be fun.